Terms and Conditions of Use
The terms ‘Ecoco Mag’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, owned and operated by Echo Asia Communications Ltd. You acknowledge that Echo Asia Communications Ltd provides access to Ecoco Mag to you subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Content & Intellectual Property Ecoco Mag’s graphics, logos, service marks and trademarks may not be used without the prior written consent of Ecoco Mag or its subsidiaries. All content on our site, including design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, software and audio clips; any improvements or modifications to such content; any derivative works thereof; the collection, arrangement and assembly of all content appearing on ecocomag.com, are the exclusive property of Ecoco Mag except where this involves content provided by our contributors (see below for such terms) and are protected by international copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws. All software used on our site is the property of Ecoco Mag or its software suppliers and is protected by international copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Ecoco Mag respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our contributors to do the same. Each contributor is responsible for ensuring that the materials they publish on the Ecoco Mag platforms do not infringe any third party’s copyright.
Ecoco Mag will promptly remove materials from the Ecoco Mag platforms in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (‘DMCA’) if properly notified of the materials’ infringement of a third party’s copyright.
- Reviews, Comments, Emails, and Other Content Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Ecoco Mag reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Ecoco Mag and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Ecoco Mag and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify Ecoco Mag or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Ecoco Mag has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Ecoco Mag takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Disclaimer The materials on Ecoco Mag’s web site are provided “as is”. Ecoco Mag makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ecoco Mag does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall Ecoco Mag or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ecoco Mag’s Internet site, even if Ecoco Mag or a Ecoco Mag authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Ecoco Mag’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ecoco Mag does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ecoco Mag may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ecoco Mag does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links Ecoco Mag has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ecoco Mag of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ecoco Mag’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hong Kong without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these terms, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with subject line TOU or Privacy.